The Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2018) is a world-wide level entrance examination. LSAT exam is organized to offer admission into various Law colleges/institutions of India and Foreign countries. LSAT India exam will be conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. In India, this exam is conducted only once in a year. Through this exam candidates of India can get the opportunity to get admission in law courses offered in various countries like Canada and USA. Here in this article we have mentioned the details of LSAT 2018 exam, including registration, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
LSAT Exam Dates
Here candidates can check the tentative exam schedule for LSAT exam 2018:
|Online Registration||2nd week of September 2017|
|Last date to register||1st week of May 2018|
|Admit card releases||2nd to 3rd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2018|
|Result Announced From||3rd week of June 2018|
LSAT Registration 2018
To register for LSAT 2018 exam, candidates can follow these simple steps:
- LSAT Application Form 2018 will be available via online mode.
- The registration process will start form the second week of September 2017 till 1st week of May 2018.
- Candidates must upload their scanned image of recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through offline or online mode.
- LSAT India registration fee will be Rs. 3800/- without official LSAT India handbook.
- The application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card or net banking.
- To pay through offline mode, candidates can pay by order/banker’s cheque/DD must be drawn in the favor of “Pearson India Education Services Private Limited” payable at New Delhi or Noida.
For LSAT 2018, there is no specified eligibility is prescribed by the LSAC. However, eligibility criteria vary from institution to institution. Candidates can check the eligibility of the institution where they want to get admission. Below we are mentioning the some basic eligibility for law courses:
For BA LLB course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain the minimum 45% marks.
For LLB courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any subject.
- Minimum Marks: Must score the minimum 45% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.
For LLM course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 3 years of LLB or 5 years of BA. LL.B programme.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 45% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
LSAT Exam Pattern 2018
The LSAT exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen, paper mode).
- Sections: There will total 4 sections of the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: For each section, 35 minutes will be allotted.
- Type of Questions: The question will be of a Multiple Choice Question.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96||2 hours and 20 minutes|
The questions will be prepared from the topics like Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and Logical Reasoning. The syllabus is designed to test the candidate’s ability to solve the questions and accuracy. Candidates should prepare from the topics for the LSAT India exam.
LSAT Admit Card 2018
LSAT 208 Admit card will be available from 2nd to 3rd week of May 2018. Candidates must bring the LSAT Admission ticket and a valid government-issued ID to enter in the examination hall. No candidate will allow to enter the examination hall without admit card. The admit card contain details like test date, day, time, exam venue and other exam related details.
LSAT Results 2018
After the successful completion of the exam the result will be declared via online mode through the website. The LSAT 2018 result will be made available in the third week of June 2018. The LSAT score report will have details like current score, average score, results of all tests up to 12, score band and percentile rank.
LSAT Admissions 2018
A large number of law institutions/universities consider the LSAT scores in India to provide admission. Candidates have to follow the admission process prescribed by the particular university or institution where they are seeking for admission. Candidates with their score card of LSAT 2018 can report to the institution of their choice to get admission.